Troubleshooting steps to take when you have "No Heat"
- Check the thermostat. Is it set high enough to call for heat?
- Check your fuel gauge – do you have fuel?
- If you are out of fuel call us at 315-824-1970 for 24 hour emergency delivery.
- Throw the switch: Turn your furnace switch off, wait 30 seconds, then turn it on again.
- If none of the above work, you may need a repair. We recommend the following plumbing and heating contractors:
Bikowsky Plumbing & Heating 315-824-0116
Yates Plumbing & Heating, Cell 315-525-6417
Are you out of fuel because you are unable to pay for it?