Troubleshooting steps to take when you have “No Heat”
- Check the thermostat. Is it set high enough to call for heat?
- Check your fuel gauge – do you have fuel?
- Throw the switch: Turn your furnace switch off, wait 30 seconds, then turn it on again.
- If none of the above work, please call one of our trusted professional contacts. Be sure you mention you are a Paul Oil and Propane customer.
- Our sister company, Reese Marshall Co: 607-334-3633
- Our preferred local provider: Maron Brown at 315-430-6121
PLEASE NOTE: If you are a propane customer who is not on automatic delivery, and you allow your propane to run out, there will be a $75 charge for pressure testing your system. This pressure test is required by law when a propane system experiences a run-out.
Are you out of fuel because you are unable to pay for it?
If you are unable to get a delivery due to a credit hold, you may qualify for assistance through LiHEAP.
- Click here for more info on LiHEAP Assistance.